AUTOMATIC FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
We provide professional design and installation of sprinkler systems, service of existing sprinkler systems, testing, inspection and certification of back flow preventers, as well as quarterly and annual inspections as required by the NFPA and most insurance companies.
The following are some valuable reasons to protect your home or business with an Automatic Fire Sprinkler System.
- Provide your family with precious time to escape the home during a fire
- Reduce property loss in the event of a fire
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Provide peace of mind
- Improve resale value of home
- A sprinkler uses approximately 341 gallons of water to extinguish a fire versus approximately the 2,935 gallons your local fire department needs to use
- To date, no deaths of a homeowner have been reported from a fire in a home equipped with a residential fire sprinkler system
We also offer yearly inspection, service, and certification of fire extinguishers as well as sales of new fire extinguishers.
According to the NFPA, United States fire departments responded to an estimated 1,298,000 fires in 2014. There were a reported 3,275 fatalities, of which 84% were home fires and $11.6 billion in direct property loss.
Don’t let this happen to your family or business contact us today for a free estimate.